Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Praying for Rain





I've been dragging my feet for far too long now. . .

But, with a little coaxing and a lot of encouragement, I finally moved into the global village .


What am I doing here? Digital air is unfamiliar to me.

It's filled with concrete sidewalks, that seem to go every-which direction. Where are all the trees? I may have to take a long walk around the blogger-sphere before I feel comfortable in this brand new neighborhood.
For now, my home seems terribly quiet.

. . . I have yet to step beyond my own front door.


Maybe tomorrow.
Yes, I think maybe tomorrow, weather permitting I'll venture out.
In the meantime, pray for rain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blog! Looking forward to hearing about the type of rain you encounter in your life....Someone once said "You can't have a rainbow in your life unless you have some rain too...." You go girl! xox,n.

Sam Jurekovic said...

I think I may quote your mom...I like that " you can't have a rainbow in your life unless you have som rain too". I'm excite to read what you have to write.

Olivia said...

hey tina,
i am so happy to see your blog! Now you have to check mine...
oliviapryor.blogspot.com
oh, i love you dearly. did you get my phone message last week? let's please be friends! I miss seeing your face!
-liv

kate said...

welcone to blog world, christina :)