Friday, April 3, 2009

When 8 doors close . . . another one opens


Graduating from college = so many new possibilities.

After job-hunting for quite some time, I finally landed a job that fits me perfectly. Praise God! I'm so excited to start next Monday with REACH Ministries. I will be working on staff as the Progressive Units Intern.

Check it out:

www.reachministries.org

The REACH Psychosocial Progressive Units Program provides year-round developmentally appropriate therapeutic activities, education, and psychosocial, emotional and spiritual support for the children, youth and families affected by HIV/AIDS.


Also, I'll be providing education and case management for the kids and families at REACH.

This is a GAP year internship (a.k.a. a year-long commitment). If this past year has taught me anything, I trust God will provide in the meantime. Please pray for this transition in my life.

I will also continue with my current job at Quest Church as the Children's Ministry Associate Director for the up-coming year as well. www.seattlequest.org

Thank you for your prayers!

~ Christina Stockhouse

2 comments:

Sam Jurekovic said...

I'm so proud of you... I'll be praying for you the whole time.

Rachel said...

I am so proud and so excited! yes! thank you God and way to go Tina!